Kyl Yrsyllf

Original post January 23, 2006

I read the following today:

I'm gonna be having a baby in MArch and my boyfrend and me are pickin out names for it. we don't know if it is a boy or a girl yet. i already have another girl named Maddysynn Nichole from when i was 17.

here are some names for girls

Kaydance Emersynn McKynzie
Presleigh Jayda Brooklynn (my fav)
Skylar Misti Janae
Shyanne Londyn McKynna

here are some names for boys

Kaydan Emerson McKenzie
Maison Wyatt Bradleigh
Diesel Everett McDuke
Axel Vaughn Jebediah (my boyfriends fav)

what names do you think goes best with Maddysynn?



I would suggest, "The only name that goes well with Maddysynn is 'Kill Yourself'," but the thread was old. And besides, someone would chime in and say, "Kill Yourself is nmsaa, but have you considered Kyl Yrsyllf? It's Welsh for "angelic one"!!1"