Kute Baybees Are Widdle Fowever!!

One quick and sorely-overdue update before I head out for the weekend. It's exam period right now, which is why I am not on my game. I promise I will be better in a bit.

While you're waiting, though, here are some widdle babie gurlz who will never grow up:

Treasure Believe. Little Treasure liked to Believe she was adopted, and that her true name was Tara Beatrice.

Diamond Aurora - perhaps fitting, seeing as she was born in Alaska. Almost as good as Petroleum Caribou.

India Unique and Omaega Unique. What happens when two Uniques are born at the same hospital, I wonder? Does a singularity form or something? Cause that would be sweet.

Emma Louise Peach almost escaped a sickeningly saccharine name. Almost.

Tabrina Jewels didn't, though. Did her parents not get the message that this particular middle name is slang for "testicles?" That's attractive.

Jade Saphire (note the spelling). Subtitled "Our Little Gem Stone." Puke.



Since it's been awhile, I thought I'd divulge a little about myself. I, too, find some completely outrageous names rather attractive. I'd never use them, but here are some examples of people who have:

Maranatha Marisol. Okay, maybe I would use this. Maybe...

Hypatia Rosalind. Okay, maybe I would use this too.

But look, see? I like crazy names too!

End of confession.